User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Observation monitors

Hi Im kinda new to the Rv world. Ive had TTs before, but .. can anybody tell me if there is a observation / backup system ( other than a high dollar furrion) that does not have a lag at highway speeds? I have a 31 fiberglass motorhome. Thx

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Observation monitors

Quote Originally Posted by Okie60 View Post
    Hi Im kinda new to the Rv world. Ive had TTs before, but .. can anybody tell me if there is a observation / backup system ( other than a high dollar furrion) that does not have a lag at highway speeds? I have a 31 fiberglass motorhome. Thx
    I bought 5 cheap units on Amazon and sent them all back before relegating myself to dropping the money into the Furrion. Is it perfect? No. There are other units out there that work while in motion however when I was shopping (two years ago) the price difference to Furrion was negligible and my trailer was already set up with the Furrion camera housing. Had another Furrion on my last trailer for 4 years, zero issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MooManChu; 06-05-2021 at 11:14 AM.