User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Galley Tank Gate Valve on 2021 380FL - Where is it?

I have new 380FL and the Galley tank wont drain. The handle pulls out, but not as far as the other 3 handles. My understanding is that is normal because the valve on the galley tank is only 1.5". However, nothing is coming out. All other tanks drain properly. The handle pulls easy and smooth just like the other 3. I would like to know where that valve is located before removing the bottom. Also, has this happened to anyone else, and was it an easy fix?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2021 310GK and mine worked until 3 days ago and now it feels like it has come unhooked, doesn't open. I stopped in at the dealer and talked with the a service guy, he said most common is cable unhooks from the slide gate because wasn't exactly adjusted correctly. I believe you can access it from the side panel in the basement storage which gets you behind all the plumbing valves. I'm going to check it tomorrow can let you know what i find

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bhspaulding View Post
    I have a 2021 310GK and mine worked until 3 days ago and now it feels like it has come unhooked, doesn't open. I stopped in at the dealer and talked with the a service guy, he said most common is cable unhooks from the slide gate because wasn't exactly adjusted correctly. I believe you can access it from the side panel in the basement storage which gets you behind all the plumbing valves. I'm going to check it tomorrow can let you know what i find
    On my 2019 310 , I dropped the rear curbside corner of the front underbelly cover , about even with the steps. Galley tank valve is right there , pointing outboard. Black tank is further forward with valve pointed rearward.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a new 380FL as well. Just completed our maiden voyage and was surprised that the tank handle order was Gray 2, Gray 1, Black 1, Black 2.
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcolour View Post
    I have a new 380FL as well. Just completed our maiden voyage and was surprised that the tank handle order was Gray 2, Gray 1, Black 1, Black 2.
    I'm pretty sure our 311 is the same way. My wife has the camper on its maiden voyage right now. She was at a full hookup site and played around with the tanks to figure it out. When I go meet up with them I'm just going to swap the two gray handle locations. Just remove the handle, then the nut on the front of the panel and it slides through the back, install is opposite.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FT4NOW; 06-06-2021 at 07:59 PM.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, it was right there, turned out the problem was on the other end the out cover on the cable came out of the end of the push/pull so did not move the valve at the other end.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I thought mine was broken. The gallley valve is smaller so the handle doesn't pull out as far. My issue is that it doesn't drain until it is above 1/3 full. If it is less than that it won't drain. Unless I lift the nose of the rig an inch or so. I did also notice that the top pull handle (which is the galley tank) is actually labeled Gray #2 on the panel inside the rig. I have to rewire my awning light switch (it shows on when lights are off), so I was thinking of switching the wires for those 2 tanks sensors. Other than those minor issues all is good.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to change #2 black tank valve on 380 fl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bhspaulding View Post
    Thanks, it was right there, turned out the problem was on the other end the out cover on the cable came out of the end of the push/pull so did not move the valve at the other end.
    Same thing happen to me as well. Under the #2 tape that was on the handle, has a philips screw that came loose. I tightened that up and it "Mysteriously" started opening again.

Now I have to figure out the best way to "loosen" the other end or find if there's a crimp in the cable. It's easy to pull out, but REALLY hard to push back in.

GD 380FLR