Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Moving only one slide

Coach is a Solitude ST 360RL

My ST360RL has one switch that moves all of the lower 4 slides at the same time (really they move in/out consecutively) I recently needed to move just one slide in so I had clearance on the outside of my rig.

My neighbor who owns a different type 5th wheel says by adjusting the hydraulic valves he can move just one slide in or out at a time.

My question —. Is there a way to move only one slide while leaving the other three where they are?

Kathy

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your slides are hydrualic, you should have cutoff valves for each one. On my Momentum, they were located in the curb side propane compartment. They look like little black knobs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitetailwatch View Post
    Coach is a Solitude ST 360RL

My ST360RL has one switch that moves all of the lower 4 slides at the same time (really they move in/out consecutively) I recently needed to move just one slide in so I had clearance on the outside of my rig.

My neighbor who owns a different type 5th wheel says by adjusting the hydraulic valves he can move just one slide in or out at a time.

My question —. Is there a way to move only one slide while leaving the other three where they are?

Kathy
    On our 2018 Solitude 310GK, the two hydraulic (main) slides each have a lock out valve in the wall behind the curb side propane tank, accessed through the propane compartment. They are unmarked, small black knobs. Rotate the valve clockwise until it stops to lock out the slide (in, out or in between). Be gentle, the valves do not have to be shut (or opened) very hard. In your case, I would expect 4 valves (one for each slide). Close three of them and try the slide switch. Label the valve. If not the slide you want, close the slide (with the switch), then close that valve and open another one and repeat.

You can see our two valves to the left of the red high pressure regulator.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9033.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	34752

Chris
    Last edited by CoChris; 06-06-2021 at 11:43 PM.
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023