User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we just picked up our new 2021 Imagine 2500 RL. It has a LOGIX tv. Is it a Smart TV?

I can't tell from the manual and I've not hooked the camper up to electric yet to try it out. I can't find anything about the TV online.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we just picked up our new 2021 Imagine 2500 RL. It has a LOGIX tv. Is it a Smart TV?

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBarjak View Post
    I can't tell from the manual and I've not hooked the camper up to electric yet to try it out. I can't find anything about the TV online.
    Is there any YouTube mention in the manual or on the remote?

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could look up the model number of the tv online and see what features come on the tv.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our Reflection 320MKS also has the Logix tv, and a Jensen JWM45 radio/cd/dvd player. It is not a smart TV. I bought a Fire Stick to feed the tv from the internet via wifi.

The Logix tv has an HDMI cable going from the Jensen unit to the TV. I was hoping that would allow the TV to send its audio to the RV speakers. Unfortunately, it seems it is only useful when playing DVD's. The TV will not send audio back to the JWM45, which means I can't watch smart tv content and hear through the RV speakers. I think this is because the TV does not support HDMI ARC.

I am looking at purchasing a device that will split out the audio and send it to the JWM45, which does support ARC. Will post here once I find a solution that works for me.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HDMI wouldn't work for me so I ended up getting a 3mm to an RCA adapter and it works fine. The 3 mm plug goes on the TV audio out.

Good luck

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New tv

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBarjak View Post

Be sure to take it out of demo mode. It’s in the settings of the TV. If you don’t every time you power up your trailer the TV will come on it start running. I use an Amazon stick to get all the “smart’ features over Wi-Fi. If you don’t have Starlink RV already ….add it later it’s amazing for connectivity anywhere in the country as long as you can see the northern sky without tree cover.