User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Left The Driveway CaptJaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Welcome from Middle Georgia

    Im JaC from middle Georgia. We just took delivery of our 2021 3550BH-R Solitude S-Class. This is our fifth RV and second Fifth Wheel but first Grand Design. What an upgrade!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	solitude.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	34804
    U.S. Air Force Retired
    2021 Solitude S-Class 3550BH-R
    2020 F350 SRW Platinum

  2. #2
    Site Sponsor
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    428
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome JaC.

    I too, am from "Middle GA". Given your AF retired, (as am I), Im betting we're in the same locale.

    Congrats on the new rig. Did you pick it up from Campers Inn here in Byron or elsewhere?

    Mike
    Last edited by Walaby; 06-08-2021 at 04:25 PM.
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

  3. #3
    Site Sponsor
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from Top Georgia.
    Douglas & Christine
    2000 Ford F-250 Lariat 6.8L Triton V10 4x4 Crew Cab short-bed
    2021 Imagine 2600RB, Build 5/2020
    Equal-i-zer 4-Point Sway Control™, 10000/1000 bars; Tekonsha P3 brake controller; LevelMatePRO+®
    Michelin Defender LTX M/S Load Range E LT285/75R16
    Westlake Super ST Load Range E 10 p.r.


  4. #4
    Site Sponsor Cannon07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Palmetto, Ga.
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from a little south of Atlanta.
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

  5. #5
    Fireside Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from North Carolina!
    Jake and Leah, our two boys, and our Lab
    2013 RAM 2500 6.7L 4x4
    2015 Reflection 323BHS

  6. #6
    Site Team Ynot4me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    ON & QC Canada
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group. That sure is a nice setup.

    Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

  7. #7
    Left The Driveway CaptJaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the group. That sure is a nice setup.

    Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Thanks we really like it

  8. #8
    Left The Driveway CaptJaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walaby View Post
    Welcome JaC.

    I too, am from "Middle GA". Given your AF retired, (as am I), Im betting we're in the same locale.

    Congrats on the new rig. Did you pick it up from Campers Inn here in Byron or elsewhere?

    Mike
    Really wanted to buy local but they were 10k cheaper at Campers Inn Ocala FL. So we drove down and got it there.

  9. #9
    Site Sponsor
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    428
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJaC View Post
    Really wanted to buy local but they were 10k cheaper at Campers Inn Ocala FL. So we drove down and got it there.
    I'd drive to save that too. Ocala is not a bad trip by any stretch.

    Congrats. I looked at floorplan online. Nice.

    Mike
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

  10. #10
    Site Sponsor
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJaC View Post
    Im JaC from middle Georgia. We just took delivery of our 2021 3550BH-R Solitude S-Class. This is our fifth RV and second Fifth Wheel but first Grand Design. What an upgrade!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	solitude.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	34804
    Welcome from North Georgia and thanks to all the veterans on this forum
    who make our freedom possible.
    Bob A.
    Bob & Alice
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab SRW Aisin
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
    ProPride 3P 1400 lb. bars WDH
    Micro Air easy start, Goodyear Endurance Load rated "E" Tires
    Previous: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.