I could use a little help on a couple of projects I'm interested in. The main outcome is to feed fuel (gasoline or LP) to a pair of Honda EU generators I have. I recently added a MorRyde slider to my empty-from-the-factory generator box.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4285.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	34819

I have an EU2000 and a EU2200 paired. Certain serial numbers from the 2K series would pair to the 2200, and I got lucky. That said, the EU2200 was converted to accept both gasoline and LP using a Hutch Mountain kit (love it). So...

I'm thinking about 2 approaches:
- connect the two generators to the onboard fuel tank
- convert the EU2000 to LP as well and then connect both to the onboard LP bottle system. We have (2) 30lbs tanks onboard.

I'm not sure how to go about connecting either, but given that I need to boon-dock a bout 1/4 of my camping trips, I'd like to sort this. My preference would be to go to LP for the long run rate of the generators - 7 hours on 1 gal of gasoline vs 21 hours on a 20Lb LP bottle. BUT...I use the LP for water heaters, fridge, furnance etc. so seems like an easier path to plumb to the gasoline tank (???).

Anyways, as always, love to get the feedback (along with the "don't do that dumb-**********)...