Well, I bought a 2020 F250 Tremor 7.3 Gas in November, to tow a boat.. then it ended up being a lemon and worked with Ford to get it repurchased. Between that time, I bought a 2021 337RLS and in all of my research I never came across anything that made me think I would have a problem towing it. The problem was, when I got my lemon repurchased a few weeks ago, there is very limited supply of new Ford Super Duty trucks that meet what I was looking for - so when I found one out of state I jumped on it. A 2021 F250 Tremor with the 6.7L, Lariat, Lariat Ultimate, Black Appearance Package, 10800# GVWR .. everything I thought I wanted in a truck.

Unfortunately, as much as I researched, I did not connect the dots on payload capacity/pin weight with enough detail. Well.. I ended up taking a look at the payload stick on the door and its 2777. I know I can weight my truck, but that is likely going to just cut it down to less.

The stupid thing is the Ford F250 Tremor is literally the same thing as the F350, but the payload rating is lower. So I generally feel as though the truck is capable of towing the 337, but I know of the potential liability risks of being over the GVWR.

My 337 had a pin weight rated at like 2070 per the sheet I got from the dealership. Is there anyone that has used their fifthwheel and ended up with a light enough load that you think I wouldn't end up over weight on the pin? or did I just screw myself and I have to buy a new F350.. even though there are basically none available anyway?

I will only be taking 1-2 trips a year.. mainly the RV stays at my hunt camp. How about towing with extra pin weight? Am I crazy?

Ugh,

Rob