User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ball size for G21

Pick up my G21 hopefully at the end of the month, looking to purchase a hitch locking system, the lock manufacture is asking the ball size, he believes in 2019 the ball was a 2" but now its a 2 5/16" could someone with a late model G21 confirm there ball size. I have asked the dealer but got the standard (don't bother me answer) let me get back to you....that was over a week ago.

Appreciate any feedback.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart 5533 View Post
    Pick up my G21 hopefully at the end of the month, looking to purchase a hitch locking system, the lock manufacture is asking the ball size, he believes in 2019 the ball was a 2" but now its a 2 5/16" could someone with a late model G21 confirm there ball size. I have asked the dealer but got the standard (don't bother me answer) let me get back to you....that was over a week ago.

Appreciate any feedback.
    I have a 2021 31G and it’s 2 5/16. I bought a Proven Lock for it and it’s been great.

https://www.provenlocks.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZCamper View Post
    I have a 2021 31G and it’s 2 5/16. I bought a Proven Lock for it and it’s been great.

https://www.provenlocks.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amazing its been over a week, and still no answer from the dealer, less than two minutes AZCamper gets back to me, thank you. Its a proven lock I am purchasing, read lots of reviews about them, and they look a solid build and high quality.

Thanks again for the quick reply.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2019 21G, 2 5/16" is it. Also, tongue weight is higher than brochure listing if it has a generator. Mine is 1060 lbs, you need a minimum 1200/12000 lb hook up. I made the mistake my self.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I'm late with the post, just got back from dispersed camping in Colorado. No internet service, thank god.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dixon View Post
    Sorry I'm late with the post, just got back from dispersed camping in Colorado. No internet service, thank god.
    Thanks Michael, for your feedback, how are you liking the 21G, if you don't mind can I PM you some questions.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart 5533 View Post
    Thanks Michael, for your feedback, how are you liking the 21G, if you don't mind can I PM you some questions.
    Go ahead and PM me any time. I'm on line today so I can respond pretty quickly. Love my GD 21G!
    FREEDOM IS NOT FREE