User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 xplor 247bh

We are selling our 2021 Grand Design XPLOR 247BH. We love the trailer and it is perfect in every way but we don't use it nearly as much as we thought we would (we had planned to live in it). I posting this from Oklahoma, we will be back in the Austin, Tx area in a few days (our home location) and I'll post more pictures. If you want to know what the inside looks like before then check here: https://www.granddesignrv.com/showro...oorplans/247bh

Features:

We purchased this camper brand new from Crestview RV in Buda, Tx about 6 months ago. It currently has a Pro Pride 3P hitch installed but we are unsure if we want to include it in our initial asking price of $24,000. It does have solar and when we've boondocked it has been completely self-sufficient for running the fridge and other things (AC needs dedicated power).

Price:

We are currently only asking for the pay-off amount of the trailer and will NOT ask more for the camper than what we owe no matter what the market is, we feel this is only fair. I have not posted this anywhere but Grand Design but when we get back to town and take pictures it will go on market place and offers will be wide open.

Feel free to private message me and if you would like to talk about the camper I can give you my phone number there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hitch1.jpeg   outside3.jpeg   outside2.jpeg   outside1.jpeg  

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent

KorKoro