Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which setup

We just purchased a 2021 Ram Tradesman CC SRW 4x4 SB to haul our 2020 337RLS. Which 5th wheel hitch should we get, we have never owned a 5th wheel and need some suggestions please. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210607_163420.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	34849

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t say enough good things about the Andersen Ultimate Hitch. With your truck being a short bed it should provide adequate cab clearance…not sure that you will be able to make it to 90* but it will be close. It’s only 35lbs which makes it’s very easy to take in and out. In my opinion, it’s also easier to hook up than a traditional fifth wheel hitch.
    2021 Sierra 3500 Duramax 4WD SRW Longbed w/ Andersen Ultimate Hitch
    2021 Reflection 311BHS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Jreagan3525, we have had our Andersen for 2 1/2 years and are very pleased. You will not get 90 degree backup clearance but I try to avoid stressing my suspension with extreme turns anyway. It is very light weight, my wife can remove it from the bed. You may want to also consider the Reese Goose box. We have friends who use the Goose box on their 337. In all fairness i have not tried the other conventional 5th wheel hitches so i cannot make a fair comparison. I'm sure there you will receive many other recommendations on this thread.
    John & Cindy
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS
    2018 Ford F250 6.7 PSD