User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jayco Whitehawk V GD Imagine

1st trip in since trade up.
    Towablitiy--Even, Imagine has better, smoother brakes and is 1000 lbs heavier.
    Set up--Imagine, slower but stronger tongue jack. Jayco did have an adjustable pole and foot. Imagine easier to level.
    Stability while camped--Big edge Imagine.
    Interior soundproofing--Big edge Imagine.
    Slide functions-Imagine
    Refrigerator function-Imagine
    Awnings-Imagine, Jayco rolls out faster, but so far, I prefer the awning set up on the Imagine.
    Furnace and thermostat.-- Imagine, the furion thermo is a little quirky but accurate.
    Interior space--Freakish edge to the Imagine, for coaches almost the same length.
    Water heater--Imagine, but it did blow the Thermo coupler. Fortunately, our camping neighbor had one.
    Audio system--Big edge Jayco four superior indoor speakers and two outdoor. It plays through plugin blu ray player also—lame fuzzy audio in the Imagine.
    Cupboards and counter space--Big edge Imagine.
    Freshwater drain--Freakish edge Imagine.
    Shower-- Big edge Imagine.
    LP gas hooks up-- Tie Jayco's is more accessible and easier. But located at the back of the coach. Imagine it is centrally located.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Came to similar conclusion when evaluating our next TT. Settled for Imagine. Had a Jayco so Jayco was my first option. You forgot cost. For me, Imagine less costlier than the Whitehawk that did not really have something in the same range. Forgive me as I can't remember the model number. We settled for the 2600RB.
    Pierre & Tara

2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 GMC Sierra SLE 1500
    1200/12000 Equalizer Hitch