Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding 2nd Furrion AC unit

has anyone added a second Furrion AC? My 2910 is prewired but did not have the second AC installed after camping last weekend, I am thinking about adding the second unit. It doesnt seem like a lot to install but looking at the units and installation kits I cant find the same flush distribution box as the rear unit. I can just use the manual one and it says it will still work with the ducts that already right there.

https://furrion.com/products/14-5k-m...32246988472416

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a 2910 with 2 Furrion units? I trying to locate the second Tstat wiring in the wall. Grand sent me the wiring diagram but it doesnt list tstats. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @adam9britt

Does your 2910 vent in bedroom have the fan in it or is it just a vent that you open?
    My brother just got a 2910 and the bedroom vent does not have a fan. We're not sure if that is the way it comes or if they ran out of fans.

Thanks.
    Allen & Denise
    Ford F350 Lariat CC SRW SB 4x4 Diesel
    2018 Solitude 310GK R

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I do not have a fan in the bedroom but I did pull the vent trim off and the wiring is there for the second AC

Quote Originally Posted by yobigal View Post
    @adam9britt

Does your 2910 vent in bedroom have the fan in it or is it just a vent that you open?
    My brother just got a 2910 and the bedroom vent does not have a fan. We're not sure if that is the way it comes or if they ran out of fans.

Thanks.