Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Main LCI Control Display Faded-Low visibility

Hello everyone,

I've got a 2018 GD Momentum 350 that has lost the visibility in the LCI display screen. The one in the pantry that controls everything, which I noticed the day before our big trip. I did notice that a few days ago, the screen did seem to be dimmed so now I'm worried it's about to go black when I'm 250 miles from home.

I can still kind of see the icons and the touchscreen does work if I touch the right areas. I tried unplugging the three sets of wires behind the module and I also hit the reset button.

This is happening while being plugged into 50A, and also with the generator running. Power is good.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks for any ideas to look into.

Kevin
    Last edited by ducati07; 06-09-2021 at 08:33 PM.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The good news is I was able to make one last trip before it completely crapped out on me.

However now, the OneControl module is not being recognized by the external lift system and it won't allow me to operate it. I can't lift it to put it on my truck to bring it in to have it diagnosed or to even put it back in my shop.

Why the hell did they design something that would not be able to operate without good old fashion switches? This sucks....

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    simply use manual over ride if this is hydraulic level up... cordless drill, 1/4 allen stock for drill and 5/32 allen wrench to manually open Hydac valves