User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Under chassis wiring

I recently installed JT StroClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20210609_154240.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	34877ng-arm on our 31MB. While u was under it I took down the plastic panel only to discover a mess of wired. There is a cross member beneath the holding tanks and I could see that when they are full they come into contact with it. I want to install and under chassis storage and I didn't want the wires to get pinched but I also wanted them lifted and secured so that the under chassis storage would not pinch them. I took down the crossmember and positioned all the wires above it. I then used an old pool noodle and cut and split it to protect against rubbing. It's one of those things that may never matter or may prevent a future problem. I also zip tied the wires running to the right hand jack so they don't hang and I used the pool noodle to protect them all where they cross the first truss.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210609_155124.jpg   20210609_154257.jpg   20210609_154232.jpg