We have a 2020 imagine 22mle and on our 2nd trip camping with it the heat stopped working. It ignites the burner 3 times then locks out. I pulled it out and checked everything, removed the burner, checked the spark/ flame sense gap, good ground, sail switch, even tried holding the pin connector to the board for good connection, same thing again and again. Im a 24 year hvac technician and dont know of any way to check flame sense signal on a single spark/ sense flame rod. I gave up to darkness last night. Tonight i removed it to then reconnect the gas line and see what the burner is looking like through peep hole and now the motor will not run. The board would click but not send 12 volts out to the motor. If i remove the wire to the motor i have 11 volts coming out of the board. I jumped 12 volts to the motor and it blew the fuse in the thermostat. Was the motor going bad and messed up my control board.. or if i replace the motor, will the board work. Parts are not cheap. Hopeful someone has some insight. Thx.