User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Electric Fireplace Not Staying On

I am very new to this site and I haven’t figured out how to post a question to this site
    We just purchased a 2019 Reflection 337RLS and our fireplace I believe is not working. If we turn it on it only stays on for a very few minutes. The manual for the fireplace is completely useless. I have tried everything. Could anyone help me with this issue? Ty so much in advance

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like the fireplace may be overheating which is triggering it to shut off, or a pet or person is walking by close enough to the proximity sensors that it will shut off due to "safety" concerns.

I own a dog that has walked by and caused it to shut off. If I remember correctly it flashes "H" on the little screen. I checked the user manual and while I can't be sure that's what caused it, it seems likely.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy2019 View Post
    I am very new to this site and I haven’t figured out how to post a question to this site
    We just purchased a 2019 Reflection 337RLS and our fireplace I believe is not working. If we turn it on it only stays on for a very few minutes. The manual for the fireplace is completely useless. I have tried everything. Could anyone help me with this issue? Ty so much in advance
    This could be as simple as the setting on the fireplace. You may have inadvertently set the fireplace on a timer mode or possibly on a temperature controlled mode. It is more than likely a timer mode. I would click through the settings and see if you can get to a simple on/off setting instead of a timed one. I will try to find out the model of your fireplace and see if I can give you better help.
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R
    Factory Solar, Factory Disk Brakes, Heat Pump

2017 Reflection 29RS (Sold)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy2019 View Post
    I looked up your RV on the Grand Design parts lookup and it appears it could be a FURRION FF40SC15A-BL or a TITAN FLAME WWFRPL WF40S NLA. If it is a Furrion, it should say that at the bottom front of the unit.
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R
    Factory Solar, Factory Disk Brakes, Heat Pump

2017 Reflection 29RS (Sold)