User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Dansara1990;375266]We take delivery of our 3550 BH-R Solitude in August. This is our first experience with campers. We would appreciate input on the proper hitch to purchase.

We went with the B&W Companion 25K hitch. The hitch is well made, manageable to put in and take out of the truck bed when separated into its two pieces.
    Bret King
    2021 GMC 3500 Denali HD 4x4 crew cab, DRW, 6.6L Duramax/10 speed Allison
    2020 Solitude 310-GK (#19), Platinum paint scheme, B&W Companion 25K hitch
    Maine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wileykid View Post
    Also, for gooseneck adapters, Lippert (frame maker on your trailer) only "approves" the use of the Reese Goosebox on the trailer. Not the Andersen AUH or others. I personally think it is that Reese is in bed with Lippert, and this is a handshake agreement more then an engineering one, but something you should be aware of.
    Not true at all.
    2021 Reflection 337RLS | TireMinder i10 TPMS | Progressive Dynamics 60A Converter | Progressive Industries EMS | MORyde X Factors | Renogy Solar & MPPT Controller
    2012 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7L Diesel | Tuned w/ DPF Stolen | Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller | Airlift Bags w/ Wireless Compressor | B&W Turnover Ball | Anderson Ultimate Hitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12