Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 2600RB ceiling A/C ducts

Hi all... new to the Grand Design world.. been out a few times and really like it. One question is we are heading into our first full summer and I just installed the easy start... seems to have gone well just need to test with a 2200W genset, but that is another story... but my question is, most of the air flow seems to come from the unit itself, very little from the roof vents. Is that the way it is supposed to be? or should it be the other way around. We bought it used and really just starting to figure everything out. Thanks in advance

Joe

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2600RB.... see still learning!

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joe,

I corrected the model number in the header so maybe you'll get some bites on this. I'm not familiar with your model nor AC so, unfortunately, I'm not much help there. The only things I can suggest are to 1) make sure the dump vents are closed on the ceiling trim plate and 2) pull the ceiling trim plate and make sure that the baffle is secured and sealed between the intake and output sides of that cavity and that there's nothing obstructing the outlets to the racetrack ducts in the ceiling.

Finally, you can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Happy camping!

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015