User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With full-timing, I personally would steer you to a Demco auto slider or, better yet, get an air ride slider (yes, they do make these) particularly if you'll be regularly on the move.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew that at some point I would forget to release the slider.
    Rick

2019 Reflection 150 273MK
    2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
    PullRite Superglide

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So,

The BW would take almost 3 weeks to get here and the 5th wheel is on the lot today. The place I'm buying it from installs pullrite superglide hitches, so I'm going to go with that for sake of time. The 5th wheel arrived today. Waiting on a timeframe for the hitch and the W/D.
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Ed:
    If you are still going with the Pull Rite and have not made the purchase, I have a new one that is designed for the Ford Puck system. It is a 20K capacity and was installed in my truck bed for a few weeks, but never hitched to a 5th wheel as we did not accept the unit that Camping World had ordered us due to defects in the roofing. I have a capture plate as well. I can determine the number of the capture plate if you are interested.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brother bought a new Chevy Sierra 2500 Duramax in 2018. it has 4WD, smaller rear seat, and a short bed.

Since I loved our B&W Turnover Ball with a standard companion, I talked him into getting a B&W, but he insisted on the Companion slider. The same year he also bought a new 40 Ft. Cedar Creek Hathaway 5er. Result: He used the slider 2 or 3 times just because he wanted to. He hasn't slid it back in years. His slider Companion is for sale so he can buy the standard Companion (Southgate, Michigan). PM me if interested...
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been a Curt fan for quite a while. I have an A16 that is simple, does the job, and didn't break the bank. I just got the kit to make it a slider, my next project.
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)
    2011 Keystone Outback 277RL(SOLD)
    2021 Grand Design 268BH
    2013 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2L Gas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using the B&W Companion Slider for 7 years with my last two rigs. It works great. Highly reliable. American made / built to last. And a little trick I learned with the slider. Putting it in the back position, I can leave the tailgate down and approach the trailer at any angle. Plenty of clearance, so I don't have to be straight on. It makes getting in and out of any campsite a breeze. Happy Trails.
    Jeff & Sandy
    2021 GD 260RD Fifth Wheel ~ Snoopy
    2012 F250 Super Duty 6.7L Turbo Diesel
    B&W Companion Slider

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieK82 View Post
    Hello,

I need a sliding hitch for my F350, any recommendations? I've read through this forum but I'm not sure what I want yet.
    I had the B&W on my F-250 short bed. Cedar Creek 33ik. Never once used the slide function. Great hitch though.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may never use mine, but it's insurance for being able to get out of a tight spot that would otherwise be a problem. It's like carrying that spare power cord. You may never need it, but.....
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)
    2011 Keystone Outback 277RL(SOLD)
    2021 Grand Design 268BH
    2013 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2L Gas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieK82 View Post
    Hello,

I need a sliding hitch for my F350, any recommendations? I've read through this forum but I'm not sure what I want yet.
    Pullrite Superglide in my F350. A lot of people will tell you that you don't need a slider. The ones with busted back windows will tell you that you do. The Pullrite is heavy. That is the drawback. But I like it because I have needed it 4 times in 5 years. Sliders are like insurance and extended warranties. Not worth a darn until you need them.
    2019 F350 Lariat Super Duty 6.7L Diesel SRW 4X4 with puck system
    2016 Reflection 337 RLS
    Pullrite Superglide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast