Hello - I am new to the forum and new to owning a Grand Design Momentum 328G. I purchased and received the 5th wheel a few months ago and we are now getting it ready for our first trip. I live in Michigan and the trailer was winterized by the dealer up until today. I put the anode rob into the hot water tank. Turned all the "switches" to the their appropriate pace for a city water connection. Connected a pressure regulator to the city water connection and then connected my home. I turn on the spicket and water started coming out of the low point drain tubes. If I point the handles on the low point drains (blue and red) down the water pours right out. If I turn them up the water stills comes out but not in a steady stream. The red side has water also coming from the fitting on the left side (opposite side of handle). Water does come out of the faucets (it was pink so it was actually winterized). but I cannot get the water to stop coming from the bottom of these tubes. The hot water tank has filled. It sounds like water is flowing somewhere from the city water connection, like it is filling the fresh tank but it is not. I also cannot get the shower to come on. Not sure if the two issues are connected or not.