Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Door bumpers/protectors

Ref. our new 337 RLS. And I am sure others have had the same issues on other models as well... what have you used to protect the cabinet doors from hitting the refrigerator doors and vice-versa... trying to come up with some type of "bumper pad" to either put on the cabinet door handles or on the refrigerator where they hit each other... but don't want something obtrusive/ugly... (wife wont have that! LOL)

Thanks in advance for any novel recommendations besides a glob of silicon....
    Cowboychincs
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 337 RLS
    2021 Ford F-350 6.7L Diesel Platinum
    Castle Rock, CO

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use clear silicone self-adhesive bumpers where things come into contact with each other. Being clear, they take on the color of whatever they are stuck to and are less noticeable. I put them on the larger/flatter surface rather than on handles, etc.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We too use the clear self-adhesive bumpers. They are a little bigger than a #2 pencil eraser and barely noticeable. You can get a pack of them for a few dollars at Walmart or probably any decent hardware store.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we got our rig the dents were already in the refrigerator doors. I figured we would just live with it until the genius that I married put refrigerator magnets on the dents. The magnets are in a somewhat strange place but you can't see the dents. 😉