Likes Likes:  0

Thread: hdmi cables

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hdmi cables

I have a 2019 310GK, can anyone give some pointers on how to run couple if hdmi cables from the upper cabinet by the stereo into to the TV. is there an easy way to do it? i know that the cable for cable TV is run through there somehow.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to hold your mouth just right. My fishing tape is in storage so I didn't have access to it... it took me a while and a little frustration - but it can be done. In our rig, there's a hole on the left side (as you're looking at it) of the TV cabinet that the OEM coax comes out of. I started at the top and fed the cable down until I could retrieve it through that hole. I only fed one cable as I reappropriated the HDMI cable from the Jensen unit which we don't use for my other device. You'll need to remove the OEM stereo to access the hole to the channel at the top.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dang it that is what i was afraid off, its supposed to be a rainy day here tomorrow. sounds like a good rainy day project

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2logic4 View Post
    dang it that is what i was afraid off, its supposed to be a rainy day here tomorrow. sounds like a good rainy day project
    I usually say, "Happy camping." In this case I'll say, "Happy cramping."

BTW - you can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a small HDMI splitter box I put in the cabinet by the stereo. I pulled out the stereo and plugged the HDMI from it into the splitter then ran a short cable to the stereo. I have to push a button on the splitter to switch between Blu ray and Nintendo switch but it isn’t a big deal and easier than trying to run a cable down the chase.