User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furion Hot Water Heater

We purchased our 2021 Reflection 320MKS in April and are just now able to take our first trip in it. After dewinterizing and sanitizing the water system I started checking everything. After reading through the forums I found the information on how to fix the stove that wouldn't light due to pinched hose so that is good. My only issue now is the Furion on demand water heater will not work. There is water in it, I have checked both fuses. read through the manual and followed all instructions there but still nothing. There is no power to the thermostat so the hot water heater won't fire. It appears there is no power to the hot water heater as I have checked the fuse panel and there is power there but doesn't seem to be at the heater. Has anyone had any issues like this?

Thank You
    Rick

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickba View Post
    We purchased our 2021 Reflection 320MKS in April and are just now able to take our first trip in it. After dewinterizing and sanitizing the water system I started checking everything. After reading through the forums I found the information on how to fix the stove that wouldn't light due to pinched hose so that is good. My only issue now is the Furion on demand water heater will not work. There is water in it, I have checked both fuses. read through the manual and followed all instructions there but still nothing. There is no power to the thermostat so the hot water heater won't fire. It appears there is no power to the hot water heater as I have checked the fuse panel and there is power there but doesn't seem to be at the heater. Has anyone had any issues like this?

Thank You
    Rick
    May be a silly question, but did you turn the power on at the water heater control panel in the bathroom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is your water pressure to low?

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a silly question at all. I don't see a hot water control panel in the bathroom, just the digital thermostat that won't turn on.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am running off the pump currently. I haven't tried it on the city water hook up.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickba View Post
    Not a silly question at all. I don't see a hot water control panel in the bathroom, just the digital thermostat that won't turn on.
    Ok. We’re talking about the same thing. I would guess that no power to the digital thermostat would be the place to start. That turns the water heater on and off, so if you don’t have power there your water heater won’t turn on. I don’t have much to offer concerning electrical issues, but I would venture to say you have a bad digital thermostat or a power issue between the thermostat and the power source. Maybe pop the thermostat off the wall and make sure all the connections are tight. Wish I had more to offer. I’m sure someone will jump in here with a helpful tip.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bdelcurto View Post
    Ok. We’re talking about the same thing. I would guess that no power to the digital thermostat would be the place to start. That turns the water heater on and off, so if you don’t have power there your water heater won’t turn on. I don’t have much to offer concerning electrical issues, but I would venture to say you have a bad digital thermostat or a power issue between the thermostat and the power source. Maybe pop the thermostat off the wall and make sure all the connections are tight. Wish I had more to offer. I’m sure someone will jump in here with a helpful tip.

I have a new (2021) 337 Reflection with the Furion tankless water heater. Like you, my digital display in the bathroom didn't light up until I went out to the water heater, opened the cover and turned on the power switch. Once the power was on at the heater, the display worked as expected and I had hot water in 15 seconds. So, I suggest checking that the tank's power switch is on when you want hot water and off while traveling.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upon further review there appears to be a wiring issue. We had to wire the heater directly to 12 volt battery and the heater works. Now we will need to find the wiring problem with the wires. Thanks for all the help.