User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A fellow and his gal got to hook their peepers on quite a few Grand Design TT's today. Looked at the 17MKE, 22MLE, 21BHE, 247BH, 2600RB and the elusive 231RK. The leading 2 TT's are the 231RK and the 2600RB. 231RK is as sexy as I thought. My gal liked the finish on the 2600RB's interior. All are within my towing range for my vehicle. The dealership actually weighs the trailers and post a sticker on the front of the frame with the tongue weight and dry weight. Very helpful.

10K difference in price (231RK is 10K cheaper). Is the 2600RB worth 10K more in y'alls opinion?

Going today to look at a few Jayco TT's.

Any thoughts on the weigh safe hitch system?

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by jsteele1820; 07-02-2021 at 05:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a hard time finding one(2600RB) on a lot to look at but our dealer called us late one evening and said he had one that would be gone by noon the next day so we made the two hour drive and fell in love. We ordered that day and although they estimated 6 months to delivery it actually only took about a month. We pick it up next week.
    Call a local dealer and they'll alert you when they have one coming to the lot.

2016 F150 super crew with tow package
    2021 2600RB

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsteele1820 View Post
    We are being held up on storage. Waiting list at all locations. Not gonna purchase until I can secure a spot.

Anyone have a Propride or Hensley hitch? Thoughts. Would I be able to install the hitch on the trailer at the dealership? Or should I have the dealer install it? They want a lot of money to install the hitch at the dealership. Granted its a few hours of work.

We are going to look at the 2600RB and the 231RK. Found a dealer that has a display of the 2600RB. I believe these trailer are more inline with my current tow vehicle. Thanks.

We use a Hensley Arrow hitch. Both are great hitches, you can't go wrong with either. We've towed over 8000 miles with it and never had any sway issues at all. We bought a refurbished hitch directly from Hensley. It came with a life time warranty and we had the dealer install it. They charged us $120 to do it. If you are handy its not hard. They are expensive but they seem to hold their value. They typically sell used for around $1000 to $1500.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123