User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoChris View Post
    ^-- 2X what Rob @Second Chance said. I have 5+ inches of clearance, I never go off road and it is very tight. Fine on the interstate/highway, but gas stations, drive ways, even drain gutters make me keep a careful watch on the clearance.

Chris
    Yes I learned that the hard way with a gooseneck equipment trailer. Put a dent in the bed corner by the tailgate years ago with another truck. I am very careful now. My truck has airbags that can drop me about an inch or so it I get in uneven situations. I am always watching in those situations. I should still have over 6” clearance. Will know tonight when I hook up

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chattacuda View Post
    Yes I learned that the hard way with a gooseneck equipment trailer. Put a dent in the bed corner by the tailgate years ago with another truck. I am very careful now. My truck has airbags that can drop me about an inch or so it I get in uneven situations. I am always watching in those situations. I should still have over 6” clearance. Will know tonight when I hook up
    Just curious as to how this worked out for you..........
    2020 337RLS
    2018 F350 4WD CCLB Dually Diesel
    2010 FLHTCU and 2021 Explorer
    USAF 19th SPS Veteran

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntindog View Post
    How much bed rail cleance do you have?
    Making the adjustments you want to, will reduce it. That is usually a bad thing
    After I lowered the truck hitch another inch I had 6.5" bed rail clearance. It still needs to go nose down at least 1.5" to be level but I guess I will live with it. Certainly not ideal.
    2021 Soiltude 310GK-R
    2017 Ram 3500 Dually
    Retired and enjoying life with wife Angie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123