Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Will Not Be Dictated To
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
    In the next day you will begin to see a new column on the right side of the page that will include a new posts and new threads feed. For forum regulars it should be a handy shortcut to find recent content.
    Change is not the only constant, complaining about change is apparently another constant, immediately following said change. )
    I left the Forum due to dictatorial administration

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lovells View Post
    Change is not the only constant, complaining about change is apparently another constant, immediately following said change. )
    Sometimes complaints about change are more than simply mere complaints about change. Often when comments offer reasonable solutions about the change, as in several comments above, the complaint is based on real experience and not just feelings.

Most of the comments above are not just comments about the change, but express strong dislike for the change.

Many commenters have suggested giving the user an option to disable this feature. This option would allow the user to decide how they want to utilize this new feature.

Personally, I don't like reading the posts in a two inch wide format. This reduces my enjoyment of the Forum and the ONLY Reason I am on this Forum is because I enjoy it. Ergo:reduced enjoyment, yields fewer visits, which eventually yields fewer paid subscriptions.

It is your choice to view this thread as simply complaints about change (as you indicated in the above post) but you do so at the risk of lost customers !!!
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Will Not Be Dictated To
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Freedom to Choose

Quote Originally Posted by SolarPoweredRV View Post
    Sometimes complaints about change are more than simply mere complaints about change. Often when comments offer reasonable solutions about the change, as in several comments above, the complaint is based on real experience and not just feelings.

Most of the comments above are not just comments about the change, but express strong dislike for the change.

Many commenters have suggested giving the user an option to disable this feature. This option would allow the user to decide how they want to utilize this new feature.

Personally, I don't like reading the posts in a two inch wide format. This reduces my enjoyment of the Forum and the ONLY Reason I am on this Forum is because I enjoy it. Ergo:reduced enjoyment, yields fewer visits, which eventually yields fewer paid subscriptions.

It is your choice to view this thread as simply complaints about change (as you indicated in the above post) but you do so at the risk of lost customers !!!
    Freedom to speak/choose/disagree/complain/like/dislike, some of the many freedoms my wife and I, and Hundreds of Thousands of other Americans spent lives/careers defending!
    I left the Forum due to dictatorial administration

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to know the criteria for a "new" post to show up on the right hand side.

I visited site this evening for first time today. Hit the regular new post link at the top of the page, went through 3 or 4 pages of new posts. This thread never showed up in new posts since last night, but it shows up as new post in the new table on the right hand side.

Weird. It had obviously been updated since my last visit, but didn't get picked up with the regular new post link.

Mike
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about a fix for the IPAD?
    When we try to view the forum item ee get a split screen.
    Any fix for this?
    Thanks for all your dedication to the forum!!
    Tom & Trish

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom&Trish View Post
    How about a fix for the IPAD?
    When we try to view the forum item ee get a split screen.
    Any fix for this?
    Thanks for all your dedication to the forum!!
    Tom & Trish

Use the contact us link at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the people that can help fix the problem. Relay your problem, a screen shot and what platform you are on will also help solve this.
    Last edited by WhittleBurner; 06-26-2021 at 06:14 PM.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
    For those viewing on small devices... the forum has a mobile view. You can find it by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and looking over to the left for this box:

Attachment 35000

Select mobile from the drop down options.

If you decide you don't like the mobile view go back to the bottom of the page and select "full site"

You'll find the format is leaner, loads faster and is nice for a small device however some forum tolls aren't available on the mobile view - for basic posting and reading however it's pretty good
    I just tried the mobile view on my phone. I like it!
    Bob and Joanne
    2021 Reflection 315RLTS
    2020 F-250, Crew Cab, Short Bed, 7.3 Gas, 4x4
    20K Weigh-Safe hitch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123