User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to this form

We have a 2018 Grand Design Reflection 29RS, we are new to this form not to RVing, started back in early 70's, so just wanted to say hi, hope I learn a lot from others who have Grand Design trailers.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the site Gail, safe travels!

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard! Now you can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Happy camping!

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Second Chance

Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Welcome aboard! Now you can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Happy camping!

Rob
    Thanks, not quite sure how to navigate around this site, wanted to ask a question not sure where to do that?

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gail Antoinette View Post
    Thanks, not quite sure how to navigate around this site, wanted to ask a question not sure where to do that?
    Go to the home page and find the appropriate sub-forum (i.e. "Plumbing and Water Systems" for a question related to that topic). After clicking into that sub-forum, there is a button labeled "+ Post New Thread" at the upper left. Click on that, enter a title, put your curser in the text area and start typing. Please be sure to use the search function before you start a new thread. Often, the topic has been discussed before you you will find your answer without having to start another thread.

Tip: be sure to double-check your spelling in the title and that it contains enough descriptive information for other members. When asking a question, always include the model and year of your RV, too. If the question is about towing, you should include information on your tow vehicle and hitch setup.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from Georgia.