Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The MY RV One Control - Connect Anywhere System

Hello Forum Friends,

We have a new 2021 Momentum 376THS 5th wheel with the Connect Anywhere system. Are there any Guru's out there experienced with this system? I've had much difficulty reaching anyone at LCI regarding their system and their ability to help answer setup questions and troubleshoot issues. I'm not dead set on using it for all of my hotspot WiFi needs but to be able to have it as a data backup and to be able to use my phone app to operate the goodies my coach came with. However, if I don't master using it I'd just as soon not have it. Anyone out there feel the same, or have you mastered it and want to help a rookie learn his?

Ernie & Pauline
    Milwaukie Oregon

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do use the phone app 100% of the time for unhitching, leveling and hitching back up. It's just easier standing there with phone in hand doing those procedures and watching making sure nothing bad is happening. Sometimes I use it for the slides but Mrs skreef usually does the slides. I've used it for awnings on occasion. With all that said if all the app did was leveling functions I'd still be happy with it.

Setting it up is fairly easy. Go into your phones camera and take a picture of the QR code. Your phone will know what to do. You'll have to answer a few basic questions about your trailer and that's about all the setup there is.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.