User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furrion Stove Top Flame Low

Hello,

Our stove top in our 2022 320MKS flame is really low when it's on high and when I mess with the nobs and turn it toward the lower setting, it goes off. Also, if I have one burner lit, when I try to light another, it won't. It's almost as if it's not getting enough propane. My 30LB tanks are full. Is there a way to adjust this?
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a safety valve in the tank that restricts flow
    Happens when the valve is open to quickly
    Close the valves and then reopen slowly
    Might not be the problem but it is the place to start

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieK82 View Post
    Hello,

Our stove top in our 2022 320MKS flame is really low when it's on high and when I mess with the nobs and turn it toward the lower setting, it goes off. Also, if I have one burner lit, when I try to light another, it won't. It's almost as if it's not getting enough propane. My 30LB tanks are full. Is there a way to adjust this?
    Could be air in the line or restricted flow.

Is it only the stove top that has a problem? Check other propane appliances, hot water heater, furnace, oven, do they work?

If the problem is only with the stove top then look for a kinked hose or an on/off valve that is not all the way open. If the problem is with everything then maybe the propane regulator or try switching tanks, disconnect then reconnect tanks.

My Furrion stove top pulls out of the counter top and has flex or plastic hoses that connect the burners which may be kinked. If your stove is in the slide there will be a gas line running to the slide, see if it is kinked.
    Last edited by Always Learning; 06-22-2021 at 12:20 PM.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Learning View Post
    Could be air in the line or restricted flow.

Is it only the stove top that has a problem? Check other propane appliances, hot water heater, furnace, oven, do they work?

If the problem is only with the stove top then look for a kinked hose or an on/off valve that is not all the way open. If the problem is with everything then maybe the propane regulator or try switching tanks, disconnect then reconnect tanks.

My Furrion stove top pulls out of the counter top and has flex or plastic hoses that connect the burners which may be kinked. If your stove is in the slide there will be a gas line running to the slide, see if it is kinked.
    It's both the stove top and the oven. I went outside and opened both tanks. I know the fridge worked fine on propane as I could here it burning outside before connecting to AC. After the rain I'm going to go outside and check the outside grill. If that's all working correct then I'll have to dig into the stove next. I just picked this TT up 5 days ago so hopefully it's something that's not going to take weeks for service to fix if that's what it needs.
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you are not going to close them and reopen slowly to see if the safety valves are activated?

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    So you are not going to close them and reopen slowly to see if the safety valves are activated?

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    I tried that. It didn't work.
    Ed & Kaitlin

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look for kinks in the supply line going to the stove. Long shot but who knows

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's both the stove top and the oven. I went outside and opened both tanks. I know the fridge worked fine on propane as I could here it burning outside before connecting to AC. After the rain I'm going to go outside and check the outside grill. If that's all working correct then I'll have to dig into the stove next. I just picked this TT up 5 days ago so hopefully it's something that's not going to take weeks for service to fix if that's what it needs.
    From the floor plan it looks like you have an outside kitchen. Does the propane work there?
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Look for kinks in the supply line going to the stove. Long shot but who knows

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Crawled under the rig, pouring today and muddy, but you were right. the propane hose comes along the bottom then they zip tie it to the frame. The Genius who put the last screw in pulled the hose so hard it kinked it as it came into the cabin. It's fixed now and working the way it should. I'll have to go back out there again when the rain stops and secure the hose a little better now that I've cut the zip tie where the kink was.

Thanks for all the help everyone, much appreciated.
    Ed & Kaitlin

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crawled under the rig, pouring today and muddy, but you were right. the propane hose comes along the bottom then they zip tie it to the frame. The Genius who put the last screw in pulled the hose so hard it kinked it as it came into the cabin. It's fixed now and working the way it should. I'll have to go back out there again when the rain stops and secure the hose a little better now that I've cut the zip tie where the kink was.

Thanks for all the help everyone, much appreciated.
    Yea! Good you got it figured out.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast