User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TT hunting View Post
    Hi Rob!! This is awesome and so helpful. I have a 21 BHE Imagine and my connection area is a little tight. What are you thoughts on have a 1 foot flex hose from the inlet with Elbow (to create some space) and then pressure regulator and then y and then the 3 footer hose for black tank wash and other y side for fresh. I will have to figure out where to put filter. Thoughts? Thank you again.
    Since this is an older thread, my utility bay has undergone a "remodel" instigated by a cracked water filter housing. There is now a plumbing pipe support holding up the hose and regulator (not visible behind the Y in the photo) and SS flex hose from the Y/regulator to the inlet port. If you have room for this type of setup, I'm really liking it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211106_120323 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	38477

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much Rob for the quick reply. This is what my connection area looks like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7B0682FE-A61A-4925-B868-44AEE3F32E7F.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	155.2 KB 
ID:	38479

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much Rob for the quick reply. This is what my connection area looks like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7B0682FE-A61A-4925-B868-44AEE3F32E7F.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	155.2 KB 
ID:	38479
    In your previous post you were inquiring about installing a "Y" fitting and a 3' hose for the black tank flush line. Your Nautilus system pictured doesn't show a black tank flush line... or am I missing something?
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Since this is an older thread, my utility bay has undergone a "remodel" instigated by a cracked water filter housing. There is now a plumbing pipe support holding up the hose and regulator (not visible behind the Y in the photo) and SS flex hose from the Y/regulator to the inlet port. If you have room for this type of setup, I'm really liking it.

Rob
    Rob, you inspired me with this setup as well. I’ll post a pic later but I don’t have the space vertically you do in our 31MB so for now it sits in the bottom and isn’t near as neat. But it functions similarly. Really like not moving anything other than one quick disconnect and a couple knobs. Only additional action is having to (quick) disconnect the source to feed through the port in the bottom of the bay but since I am wrapping up the hose at that point it’s a negligible time/effort savings.

Pics coming soon.
    2021 Reflection 31MB 5er
    2020 F-250 XLT 4x4 SD CC LB
    Full time family of 5

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did shakeout this past weekend and I was connecting one hose and disconnecting another and then again. Was inefficient and need to make changes in my process.
    That is correct I do not have a black flush line in the nautilus system area. My black flush is outside.

This is what I am planning but want to iron everything out before I fill up my Amazon cart. See pic below with some of my best artwork �� any thoughts?

Name:	EAF07486-6769-4982-AABD-47217DC45EFF.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	762.3 KB 
ID:	38484

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did shakeout this past weekend and I was connecting one hose and disconnecting another and then again. Was inefficient and need to make changes in my process.
    That is correct I do not have a black flush line in the nautilus system area. My black flush is outside.

This is what I am planning but want to iron everything out before I fill up my Amazon cart. See pic below with some of my best artwork �� any thoughts?

Name:	EAF07486-6769-4982-AABD-47217DC45EFF.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	762.3 KB 
ID:	38484
    I don't see why that wouldn't work. Would you have room for a filter a bit higher up the wall on the right if you used a couple of flex hoses in the setup?

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why that wouldn't work. Would you have room for a filter a bit higher up the wall on the right if you used a couple of flex hoses in the setup?

Rob
    Thank you Rob for the consult! I will be getting rv ready for another trip in next few weeks and will see where I can best place the filter. Thank you again for your experience and wisdom!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost everything except the pressure regulators can be found at Lowe's or Home Depot (or similar places). I have purchased parts both locally and off Amazon depending on the situation. Here are some links (I keep two pressure regulators on hand):

https://smile.amazon.com/Camco-Degre...4629027&sr=8-4

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rob
    Hello Rob,

I see on this shopping list you have 2 different regulators. Your previous photo of the setup only shows the one with the gauge being used. Is the second smaller one just your temp backup if needed in a pinch?

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NEOhio View Post
    Hello Rob,

I see on this shopping list you have 2 different regulators. Your previous photo of the setup only shows the one with the gauge being used. Is the second smaller one just your temp backup if needed in a pinch?
    The fixed-pressure regular is for backup. I also use it on the spigot end if the park water pressure is extremely high to protect my water hose(s). Where we are right now, the pressure gets as high as 140 PSI. I put the fixed 50 PSI regulated on the faucet and keep the adjustable regulator attached at the other end of the hose inside the bay in these situations.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rob
    Another question Rob,

Your update did away with the 90 degree and replaced with “SS Flex Hose”. The new hose appears way shorter than 3’ hose.

Would you happen to have a link to the support bracket you used and this shorter SS hose?

Also curious how you attached the support bracket the Nautilus box wall?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast