User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Refrigerator

Get a residential refrigerator. Have 2018 303 and just thru out the Dometic 1350 (piece of junk) . Replaced with residential refrigerator and ver happy.
    Good luck.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought a 2019 303RLS new from the dealer and paid ~$56k that included the extended warranty, second AC, camera system and additional battery. Our one year new trailer warranty expired after the Coronavirus pandemic had shutdown the state. I called GD and they honored their warranty well after it expired which was very upstanding of them.

Feedback on the 303:

I suggest looking underneath the trailer’s slideouts, backside of the brakes, springs, axles and welds for rust. I’ve looked under a lot of trailers when shopping for our new trailer before looking inside. We were told the trailers manufactured and shipped during the winter months had excessive rust and corrosion due to the salted roads. We understand surface rust happens but some were so bad, we couldn’t see the springs, brakes, wet bolts, etc., through the rust. I could not tell if the cracks along the frame were in the welds or deep in the rust. I noticed salt and sand in crevices underneath the trailer, some dealers must not hose off the corrosive salt before they put them on the lots.

On the interior, check the sliding bathroom door to ensure it doesn’t make contact with the closet door hinges when closed. Bring an outlet tester and check all the outlets. Check the plumbing under the island sink and bathroom sink for leaks. I like the dining room table option with 4 chairs, but had issues with the hardware falling off causing the folding chairs to fall apart on our maiden trip. We are not big people either. Also, the bulky folding dining room chairs do not fit under the bed. Bring masking tape with you when you bring your 303 home, the heavy Corian sink inserts will pop off the farm sink during travel and could damage the refrigerator door, cabinet, floor, etc., like ours did. I tape them down every time we tow. Check all the drawer slides as the bearing guides can snag and break. Check the seal around the corners of the roof, ours had shrank exposing the seams. The TCL LED TV will be the first thing you’ll replace.

We are very happy with our 303RLS even after having these issues.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Reflection 303RLS
    2016 F350 SD Diesel, 6 3/4’ Box
    B&W Gooseneck ATU

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We found a new 2021 303 RLS coming off the line six weeks ago. Everything except dual pane windows. $56,400.00 US. Other dealers wanted $68k. Shopping around with in 500 miles was worth it.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulligan View Post
    Haven’t posted in a long time.we are seriously looking at a new (2021)reflection 303.

For 303 owners some questions,

knowing what you know now:
    1 what 3 main areas of the new trailer would you pay attention too before buying?
    Did you buy one yet?

2 what 3 important question would you ask the salesman about the trailer ( besides price) ?

Unfortunately I knew more about the trailer and it’s warts than he did.

thanks in advance

Coops
    Just reading this thread for the first time.
    Run the slides in and out. Make sure they aren't herky-jerky. Turn all the appliances on. Have them turn on the fridge the day before you pick up to make sure it works.
    Check the roof and see if it has wrinkles or not. It shouldn't, but some do.

IMO, the 70K+ price is too high. We bought our new 2021 303RLS for $55k cdn in Oct 2021.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12