User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just installed on my 2600rb and am staying in desert by las Vegas. What a huge difference. Love it
    Jackie
    2018 imagine 2700rb

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One rv airflow came in the living room unit, and I purchased a 2nd one for the bedroom. Once you get past the cost for a chunk of Styrofoam, it really works! Both air conditioners operate in unison now, and both thermostats read similar Temps. RV is much cooler in the heat of the day, and units actually cycle on & off now.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RV Airflow System

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyd53 View Post
    I just installed the RV airflow System on my 2018 Imagine 2250RK and I can feel a lot more air coming out of the ducts.
    Installed the RV Airflow system in my 2018 303RLS Reflection, the improvement in air circulation throughout the coach was simply amazing. I highly recommend them..

Been camping in Maine this week temperatures were in mid 90’s, the coach was 72, couldn’t ask for more

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by james9793 View Post
    One rv airflow came in the living room unit, and I purchased a 2nd one for the bedroom. Once you get past the cost for a chunk of Styrofoam, it really works! Both air conditioners operate in unison now, and both thermostats read similar Temps. RV is much cooler in the heat of the day, and units actually cycle on & off now.
    Hello James9793;
    Just wondering what is your unit? Curious if my 2020 Reflection 29RS may have the RV Air Flow installed already.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2021 315rlts with Coleman Mach 15 ac units.

Quick way to tell is by opening the duct bypass vents at the unit. If no air comes out, rv airflow may already be installed in the plenum.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just installed the RV Airflow systems yesterday in both AC's in my 303RLS. These really do make a big difference in the amount of air coming out of the ducts. I also sealed up gaps in the ducts with foil tape where they terminated into the plenum. Lots of gaps with one being almost a half an inch where air was escaping into the attic. For those complaining about the costs I don't think they understand what it takes to bring a product to market and with a somewhat limited market these costs have to be spread among fewer units. I tend to look at something like this in terms of it's value over time and not just the initial cost.
    2019 303RLS Reflection 5th Wheel
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat 4X4 CC/SB/SRW 6.7L Diesel
    B&W Companion Slider Hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed one on my 375 RES in the bedroom unit. No equipment to verify flow increase, but improves flow enough to feel right off. I have the Coleman unit. Simple install and was amazed at the soddy orginal install from the factory. Well worth the investment.
    2010 Dodge 3500 Dually
    2018 375 RES
    Wichita KS area

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having trouble getting airflow to front bedroom vents from ac on my 310 GK. Says racetrack ventilation but bedroom ac does not appear to be tied into plenum. At dealer and looking. Anyone have similar issue? Will vent flow devices improve airflow if connected? Real pain since I have heat pump option and little to no airflow from living room ac… no heat without running the furnace.
    Harvey & Debra
    2020 Ram 3500 HO Diesel Crewcab
    2021 Solitude 310GK (4th RV)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    I just installed the RV Airflow systems yesterday in both AC's in my 303RLS. These really do make a big difference in the amount of air coming out of the ducts. I also sealed up gaps in the ducts with foil tape where they terminated into the plenum. Lots of gaps with one being almost a half an inch where air was escaping into the attic. For those complaining about the costs I don't think they understand what it takes to bring a product to market and with a somewhat limited market these costs have to be spread among fewer units. I tend to look at something like this in terms of it's value over time and not just the initial cost.
    The other good thing about RV AirFlow is the team behind it. I bought their first gen product in March 2020 and later in the year they were all over social media asking owners to contact them - they wanted to replace our units with the current version at no cost. They just needed shipping information.

Best regards,
    Chris
    2020 Solitude 310GK FBP
    2019 Ford F350 SRW CCSB AUH
    Former Rig - 2013 North Trail FBS22
    2013 Expedition EL

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by az rotor wing View Post
    Hello James9793;
    Just wondering what is your unit? Curious if my 2020 Reflection 29RS may have the RV Air Flow installed already.
    We have a 2019 29rs and after reading all the positive posts about the RV Air flow, I took my cover off and found that we have it already in the unit. Had temps this week of 112 in Wash state and rv was in the mid 70's.
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast