User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2021 310GK/R and would appreciate your feedback on this item. Is it meeting your expectations? Do you recommend it?

Many thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by putzpilot View Post
    I have a 2021 310GK/R and would appreciate your feedback on this item. Is it meeting your expectations? Do you recommend it?

Many thanks
    You should already have one from the factory in the living room AC...but not the bedroom.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by putzpilot View Post

Many thanks
    As DECelt said, there's a good chance you have one in the living room. The easiest way to test that fact is to turn on the fan, then open the dump valves. If air is NOT coming out of the dump valves, you have an RV AirFlow device already installed.

We had ours installed in both units 1.5 years ago, and we're very happy with the investment. There are times when we're relying on just one AC unit to take care of the whole rig. For example, when we're sitting down for dinner we'll crank down the bedroom AC a bit more and have the living room unit back off. It makes for a quieter dinner.

Best regards,
    Chris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234