Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New owners

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New owners

Hello everyone. We just joined the grand design family. In April we brought our 2021 grand design reflection 367bhs. It was my first time towing anything, a bit scary. We are a family of five. We sold everything except our home. We kept that as a rental and have been living in our rig full time for 10 weeks staying locally at different camp grounds in SoCal. Definitely a huge learning curve but I think we’re doing pretty good considering this is all new to us. We have been researching for a few years and finally decided to do it. We are set to really take off in august or September.
    Thanks I’m advance for all the knowledge I’ve been gaining since joining this forum.

The Dondiego’s.
    2021 grand design 367bhs
    2021 f350 superduty 6.7 turbo diesel.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dondiegos View Post
    Hello everyone. We just joined the grand design family. In April we brought our 2021 grand design reflection 367bhs. It was my first time towing anything, a bit scary. We are a family of five. We sold everything except our home. We kept that as a rental and have been living in our rig full time for 10 weeks staying locally at different camp grounds in SoCal. Definitely a huge learning curve but I think we’re doing pretty good considering this is all new to us. We have been researching for a few years and finally decided to do it. We are set to really take off in august or September.
    Thanks I’m advance for all the knowledge I’ve been gaining since joining this forum.

The Dondiego’s.
    2021 grand design 367bhs
    2021 f350 superduty 6.7 turbo diesel.
    Welcome to the forum and the Grand Design family! We are all her to help, so search the forum and ask your questions!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MoonShadow_1911; 06-27-2021 at 03:00 PM.
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from North Carolina! I would have thought selling everything and moving into the mobile life would have been more scary than towing!
    Hope all is going well - we're all here to answer any questions you may have!
    Jake and Leah, our two boys, and our Lab
    Based out of North Carolina, currently in Henderson, TX
    2013 RAM 2500 6.7L 4x4
    2015 Reflection 323BHS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!! Lol it was so freeing we kept the house as a rental everything had to go. Can’t wait to get out of California possibly find a new home. Hope to see you on the road. Safe travels.