Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello and questions about my Imagine XLS 22RBE

Hello
    I have just bought a 2020 Imagine XLS 22RBE. So far, I am very pleased with my purchase.
    I have a few questions:
    1) The coach is prewired for Sat TV. However, I cannot find any dedicated spot to put the receiver. Has anybody done this? I am thinking about the cabinet above the microwave. I can drill a hole over to the TV to run wires to get 120 A/C and run the HDMI to the TV. I hate to drill holes if I don't have to.
    2) I can't find an outdoor propane port for my barbecue. Has anyone installed one?
    3) I was surprised that there isn't any 12 volt cigarettes' lighter type plug. Has anyone installed one, and where?
    4) Are the battery cables large enough to accommodate 2 batteries (double the amp hours)?
    5) What is the approximate loaded weight of the trailer? I know this differs from person to person.
    6) Who is the go to person for technical support for this unit?
    Thanks in advance! I'm sure I'll have other questions. I'm not new to RV'ing, but I am new to Grand Design and trailoering.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can try and answer a few for you: #1 ) Don't know, only watched tv once when we stayed at a KOA that had cable.
    #2 ) ours is located towards the rear of the trailer on the slide out side. #3 ) NO
    #4 ) Should be, we have (2) 12V's installed on ours.
    #5)Could very greatly from camper to camper as everybody isn't going to be packing the same stuff.
    #6)Are you asking at GD or on this site? This site isn't monitored by GD but there are plenty of people on here that can help.
    Jason & Jamie
    2016 F150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4, 5.0L, 3.55
    2020 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    The Great PNW!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitsman3 View Post
    I can try and answer a few for you: #1 ) Don't know, only watched tv once when we stayed at a KOA that had cable.
    #2 ) ours is located towards the rear of the trailer on the slide out side. #3 ) NO
    #4 ) Should be, we have (2) 12V's installed on ours.
    #5)Could very greatly from camper to camper as everybody isn't going to be packing the same stuff.
    #6)Are you asking at GD or on this site? This site isn't monitored by GD but there are plenty of people on here that can help.
    Thanks for the info!
    Re # 6: I was asking for the contact at Imagine/GD.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #3 I used one of these to add a 12v outlet, Very easy if you have a USB outlet. I installed one next to the bed of my trailer. Remove the existing USB outlet, enlarge the opening and connect the wires per the instructions (basically a set of jumper wires) and screw it down.
    MrBaker
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2011 Ford F250 Lariat 6.2 L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the 2019 xls22rbe. Last winter we installed the Playmaker with the Wally. Ours is mounted behind the tv on the back wall. The dish is mounted on the roof. However when needed we can move it from the roof and put on the ground for better signal. Ours does not have to be in direct line of sight. It is radio wave. Perfect!
    Glenn & Cathy
    2019 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    2007 Toyota Tundra
    2018 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special