User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2020 3250 BHS. The Schwintek controller is behind the bathroom drain pipe. The slide got out of sync with one side ahead/behind the other. The GD CS service rep walked me through the procedure in about 2 minutes. Basically press one button once and the another 7 times (can't remember the exact button sequence) and the main control panel is freed to fix the alignment with a series of in/out slide movements.
    Chris Lynn
    Union City TN
    2016 Chevy 2500HD
    2020 Imagine 3250BH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No manual. Battery only.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryS1964 View Post
    My 2021 17MKE has a hole in the bottom of the slide for a crank but there is nothing behind it to crank. According to a GD rep I talked to on the phone the 17MKE does not have a manual crank.
    The crank under the slide is for the spare tire on my 17MKE. I called Lippert and they said the slide only operates off battery power, not shore power, and there isn’t a manual crank for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slide controller

Quote Originally Posted by kjk2512 View Post
    I have a Schwintek slide system in my Imagine 17MKE. Does anyone know where the controller is located? I've looked all over the TT and can't seem to find it. Just want to be prepared in case the slide stops working so I can figure out how to get it back in.

Thanks,

I have a new 2022 grand design imagine 17MKE. Slide would not work. Dealer took 4 week to fix. I asked them where controller was and they didn't know. Called Main office in Indiana. Service person me that all imagine with Schwintek slides have a controller. Looked several places they said too. Keep looking. Found mine under sofa/murphy bed bottom drawer next to door in back.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

We just purchase a 2024 17MKE, and I'm trying to locate the slide motor controller. The dealer also told us that the crank under the slide was to manually operate the slide....
    Bruno

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunolg68 View Post
    Hello,

We just purchase a 2024 17MKE, and I'm trying to locate the slide motor controller. The dealer also told us that the crank under the slide was to manually operate the slide....
    Bruno
    If you have a Schwintek slide there is no crank to manually operate it
    Dealers are very uninformed of those products so he/ she told you misinformation

The hole and crank is likely for the spare

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunolg68 View Post
    Hello,

Bruno
    If you cannot retract a Schwintek slide via the controller and it needs to be done manually requires disconnection of the motors. The slide is then pushed in (might require addition muscle). After being pushed in you might be able to reinstall the motors to keep it retracted or cut a couple of 2X4 pieces to wedge between the outer wall and inside slide flange.
    2023 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2023 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234