User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is also like that. Last August, I got a circular bubble level to install just behind the tongue on the A frame to save some time when setting up. I leveled the TT, and when I install the level on the A frame, it was off. Sure glad that the Amazon return are quick and easy.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's called sloppy work from Lippert. If it's solidly welded then it's really just a minor eye sore as you're probably the only one who will notice it.
    I would crawl under the TT and drop the corroplast and check to see if Lippert welded all the connections.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for the responses. After reading everything so far I walked the trailer with the level, including checking the floor of the fridge (never would have thought about that!). We were going by the pass through floor, but that ended up not matching anything inside the trailer (which still doesn’t match the tongue). I ultimately found a spot on the pass through door hinge that matches the majority of the trailer interior (fridge, kitchen counter, floor - but not the bathroom counter!) and will use that going forward. Had to adjust the level a good inch this morning after discovering how off the trailer was. Needed Marcy to come walk the trailer for us! 🤣

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One other thing I do after we are all set up is to check with vanity door and the bathroom door. Do they stay where I open them too or do they travel one way or the other.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use these
    https://www.evonms.com/index.php?mai...d0vc4j3mo822g1

with this
    https://logicbluetech.com/levelmatepro/

Once you get it level on the 1st setup it's always the same without guessing. I can sit in the truck, back up over the curved levelers until the app say level. Set the recall on the hitch section and when rehitching I can just lower the tongue to the exact height it was when uncoupling.
    If I see .50 on the app for side to side then I use a one Lynx pad under one tire.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should only really need to check your fridge once and if it is level with the floor then no need to check it thereafter. I simply level side to side using my rear bumper and a level (confirmed to be within acceptable tolerance of main floor) and then place the level on the floor with the door open while the DW watches it and tells me when we are good I stop adjusting the tongue jack and that is it....

If the fridge is not level to the main floor, I would highly consider shimming it so that it is that way you only have to worry about leveling the trailer and not the fridge.
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram2500 Laramie CC 6.7 Cummins Diesel w/air-ride auto leveling
    USMC Veteran

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tongue should be welded to the frame of the trailer these two things should be perpendicular to each other.

On my 315 if you climb under the trailer you are able to see the welds between the tongue and trailer frame, I would verify that there are no broken welds where the two are joined and that they are perpendicular and not bent also. You never said how far out the difference is between the two (1/2” in 2’)?
    The only thing that works on a RV is the owner...
    Jared - 315RLTS - 2500HD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One other thing, I don’t know how common this could be I’ve never heard of it happening but the weight distribution hitches put lots of force on the tongue, overloading it could bend the structure if the perfect storm was setup I would imagine.

Anyone ever heard of that happening from too much pre-load?
    The only thing that works on a RV is the owner...
    Jared - 315RLTS - 2500HD

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evonms

Quote Originally Posted by goducks14 View Post
    I use these
    https://www.evonms.com/index.php?mai...d0vc4j3mo822g1

with this
    https://logicbluetech.com/levelmatepro/

Once you get it level on the 1st setup it's always the same without guessing. I can sit in the truck, back up over the curved levelers until the app say level. Set the recall on the hitch section and when rehitching I can just lower the tongue to the exact height it was when uncoupling.
    If I see .50 on the app for side to side then I use a one Lynx pad under one tire.
    I don't believe that evonms is a legit website. That is too cheap of a price.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine Dragon View Post
    On our 2021 2670MK, the tongue and trailer are not level with each other. When the trailer is level, the front of the tongue is higher and when the tongue is level, the floor of the trailer is showing low in the front. Is this anything to be concerned about? And I assume we go by the trailer being level for optimal towing position?
    MIne is the same. Slight rise. Helps a little for the height of my truck. But you want a little nose down when towing. Also, if you haven't weighed your trailer yet, my tongue weight was around a 1000# with about a third of a tank of fresh water.
    2020 Imagine 2670MK
    2017 Ram 3500 DRW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12