User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Design_16_21 View Post
    My 100' zero G hose started leaking the second time I used it. Over 30 days so I couldn't return it. Will never by another one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I believe these hoses have a 5 year warranty. I have had one leak before and they sent me a new one at no cost.
    They asked for a picture of the hose leaking and to cut the ends off and send a picture of the ends.
    2018 297RSTS
    2018 GMC Denali HD

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanted to update this thread as I just bought (2) 50ft black and (1) 25 ft / (1) 50ft blue zero-g hoses. The blue hoses have different style fittings than the black hoses and both leak from the middle of the brass connecters on the male end. It appears that the newer blue hose build is different from the older ones.

I am thinking that if you find the blue hoses with different type connectors than the black, stay away. YMMV

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tried 2 different Blue Zero G hose, both leaked. The box says not rated for continuous pressure and does say they are ok for potable use.
    Returned both and will try flexzilla if I can find some. Heard the ones on Amazon are counterfeit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finz04 View Post
    So I'm going to pull back on my Zero G support. Now in all fairness I can't say that what I discovered is a problem for Zero G or fresh water hoses in general. But I got curious and decided to sacrifice one of my two 25 footers. When I cut it open I was dismayed to find the inside covered with black mold.

We're seasonal this year and have been using a new vinyl fresh water hose. We have a couple of upcoming trips so I was prepping including checking my traveling fresh water fittings when I found the problem. As I said, I don't know if this is a problem for Zero G, other flexible hoses or all hoses. Needless to say I tossed my two hoses and bought new for the trip. I suspect the issue may be off season storage. I don't like the idea of adding bleach or other chemicals for storage. Going forward I'm going to start each season with a new fresh water hose.
    I have always put a few hundred mls of mild bleach solution in them, tie the ends into each other and swish. Drain, let sit for an hour, flush with water, and hang to dry in sun over a few days as I get the yard/pool ready for winter. Never had any issues with those cheap hoses. I have one that I think is 6 or 7 years old. They are prone to kinks but if you are careful looping them over a two foot radius they are fine. Just a bit stiff to straighten out.
    Pierre & Tara

2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 GMC Sierra SLE 1500
    1200/12000 Equalizer Hitch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123