User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody have 3rd air conditioner connected to One Control?

Im pitting a third air conditioner on my Momentum in the garage. My one controler has thermostat control for bedroom, main, and garage. The RV place that i bought the RV from said the talked to Grand Design and you can’t connect the garage to the one control. It has to be on its own thermostat. I find that hard to believe beings it has garage on the one controller already

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Staloch View Post
    Im pitting a third air conditioner on my Momentum in the garage. My one controler has thermostat control for bedroom, main, and garage. The RV place that i bought the RV from said the talked to Grand Design and you can’t connect the garage to the one control. It has to be on its own thermostat. I find that hard to believe beings it has garage on the one controller already
    I added a a holding tank to my momentum, and was able to hook it up to the one control. So I think it is possible.Doing the wiring after it is built, may be a problem though. That could easily be the real issue.
    2021 398M Full Body Paint 8k axles. LRH tires. Disc brakes.
    Two bathrooms, no waiting 155 fresh, 104 black, 104 grey 1860 watts solar.
    800AH BattleBorn Batteries No campgrounds 100% boondocking
    2020 Silverado High Country 3500 dually crewcab Duramax Allison

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. 3rd factory unit is on One Control. Only reason you wouldn't be able to add to one control would be wiring from control board to A/C nonexistent. If there's a wire pre-wired, should be doable. If not, you'll have to run wire, again doable depending on how much effort you're willing to go through or pay for.

Newly full timing in our 2021 Momentum 395MS-R with our tow pig being a 2021 F-450 KR

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2021 395MS came with only 2 ACs. Dealer installer 3rd and it was pre-wired for one control.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All three of mine are on the one control, but it came from factory with three.
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. 2021 Momentum 395MS that we took delivery of last week. 3AC units, all on OneControl.

Steve
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum
    2019 Starcraft Mossy Oak 26BH - Getting ready to sell!
    2021 Momentum 395MS

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2020 351M all 3 run through it.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M