User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello - 2250rk

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UGADawgs View Post
    We took her out for the first shakedown trip close to home last weekend. But before, we brought it to the house to sanitize the fresh tank. It was a great weekend trip to North Beach Camp Resort in Vilano Beach, FL. A couple things to note. The gray and black tank label maker stickers were placed wrong in the bath area. We noticed after seeing gray 2 almost full and we went to partial dump, aaaaaaand it wasn't the gray tank. After looking at the waste valves, we could see one was gray and one was black. We'll need to remove and replace those stickers. Our zero G water hose leaked at the crimps and didn't want water dripping all over the pass through, so we just used the fill and water pump as needed for fresh. Replaced with a different type fresh hose. The one concern is the front cap up high small round passenger marker light occasionally turns on, but mostly stays off 95%. Any ideas or has anyone had this issue ?

A few pics:

Attachment 37026

Attachment 37027

Attachment 37028
    That looks like a fantastic location. Glad your shakedown went well. For your light, it could be a loose connection at the light. BTW, Google Zero G and mold. You might be shocked.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    That looks like a fantastic location. Glad your shakedown went well. For your light, it could be a loose connection at the light. BTW, Google Zero G and mold. You might be shocked.

Thanks! I'll check the light as you recommended and yeah, I saw the mold results. wow!
    2021 Imagine 2250rk
    2021 F150 Powerboost

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, we just got our used 2019 2250RK about a month ago. Floor plan is great for two people. Adding drawers under the bed, they'll pull out from the sides and then putting a tray above them for the removable table.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we took it out again last week. This time up to Hard Labor Creek State Park near Madison, GA. While it rained quite a bit, we had a great time. We spent some time in Madison and of course, up in Athens. This time we did three nights versus the two in the previous post. It was quiet though mid-week which was nice. There was only one other camper on our loop. We got some command hooks and paper towel holder installed. We also didn't have sewer at this site, so bought a camco rhino 28gal tank, but never used it. We ended up doing good and even with not using the bathhouse, we made it without ever going over 2/3 full on either gray or black tanks. This was our first time using a dump station and did so on the way out of camp. We're still learning how to speed up set up and break down. For some reason it takes us about 3 hours to pack, prep, dump, and hitch the trailer. That is even with spending some time the night before putting away clean dishes and packing clothes. Would like to get that under 2 hours next time. Some pics of our site. It was site 20.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-10-11 13_25_21-Photo - Google Photos.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	171.2 KB 
ID:	37131

Name:	2021-10-11 13_25_36-Photo - Google Photos.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	196.9 KB 
ID:	37132

Name:	2021-10-11 13_25_47-Photo - Google Photos.jpg 
Size:	227.1 KB 
ID:	37133

Name:	2021-10-11 13_26_07-Photo - Google Photos.jpg 
Size:	251.1 KB 
ID:	37134
    2021 Imagine 2250rk
    2021 F150 Powerboost

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks like a nice site. You don't want to rush your setup and break down, that's when you make mistakes. Get a list, follow it and it takes the time it takes. After all, you're on vacation.

Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12