Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5TH Wheel Hitch

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    Personal preference here. We have the B&W Companion fifth wheel hitch. Love it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    We wholeheartedly agree. We have a 2006 F250 Super-Duty long bed. The B & W Turnover Ball system was the top rated hitch back around 2013. We bought the 20K version of the Companion. We've never looked back. Towing our Solitude the hitch is completely silent. No noise of any kind... I finally made a decision I am very proud of...
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We tow are 2021 295RL with a Ram 2500/Cummins and a Curt A25 hitch with the Ram puck system. I chose this hitch because we can lift it out of the truck bed by our selves. No looking for help. Total weight is 170 lbs legs are 120 lbs head is 50 lbs. B&M makes a great hitch it was just to heavy to move in and out without help 240lbs.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 re: Pullrite.
    Jeff, Deborah & Ginger 🐶

2020 Ram 2500 4x4 HD Cummins 6.7/3.73
    2021 Reflection 303RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reese Goosebox for the win! Unless you never use the back of your truck when you get to where you are camping it's a no brainier, with the shocks to absorb chucking it pulls super smooth and when you unhook you have complete use of your bed! No unbolting a 200lb hitch, finding somewhere to keep it then bolting it back when you need to hook up again.
    2021 Momentum 349M
    Full Body Paint, 8K Axles, 20k Reese Goosebox
    2019 Chevrolet Silverado High Country 3500 SRW
    Mountain Bikes and Dirt Jumpers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123