Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brand new Splendide Washer/Dryer Vented Combo, Model wdv2200xcd

I was going to full time for a couple of years in my 2021 Momentum 29G. But plans changed. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer, so treatments take precedent.

I purchased the washer/dryer to install for the long trip, but I don't need it anymore. It is brand new, never plugged in, in fact it still has the shipping stabilization bolts in place. I removed it from the shipping box to make certain there was not damage during transit. I purchased it new from Camping World and my ad on Facebook Marketplace has a link to view all the details. I also have a venting kit since the 29G was not plumbed for a washer/dryer.

The link on Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...6734325792100/

I now live in Stephenville which is where the unit can be picked up.

Thanks,
    Robert Wyatt
    contact thru PM
    Last edited by WhittleBurner; 07-06-2021 at 04:22 PM. Reason: phone number and email removed

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just lowered the price to $950. Make an offer, I'm tired of storing it and need for it to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by robertwy View Post
    I was going to full time for a couple of years in my 2021 Momentum 29G. But plans changed. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer, so treatments take precedent.

I purchased the washer/dryer to install for the long trip, but I don't need it anymore. It is brand new, never plugged in, in fact it still has the shipping stabilization bolts in place. I removed it from the shipping box to make certain there was not damage during transit. I purchased it new from Camping World and my ad on Facebook Marketplace has a link to view all the details. I also have a venting kit since the 29G was not plumbed for a washer/dryer.

The link on Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...6734325792100/

I now live in Stephenville which is where the unit can be picked up.

Thanks,
    Robert Wyatt
    contact thru PM

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just lowered the price to $950.