User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I am definitely always going to Grand Design first, sorry if I was not clear on that. However, Grand Design is always saying take it to the dealer to have it checked out and that is where the issue lies. Dealers are all at least 30 days out around me. I know, I know, its the state of the industry, but that still does not make it acceptable. And then when you add these ridiculous delays in getting a claim approved just to order the parts that may take months its a joke.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got Grand Design to approve a warranty claim for a new axle and two tires. It took several calls, but finally got to talk to the Warranty manager after demanding and he approved it. Dealer knows the claim has been approved, but has no idea when the axle will be shipped. Another week has gone by with no communication from dealer.

Its not the problems that are frustrating as all RVs have issues, however the lack of communication from the dealer, no date commitments, and hassle to get anything fixed is what is completely unacceptable.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got an appointment to have the axle and tires replaced under warranty. If everything goes well should be fixed by October 1st.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i went through the same thing over the last month since we got our unit and the dealer worked with GD to get my rear axle replaced and also two new tires. I'm more than happy with the resolution.
    2017 F350 CCSB 6.7 3:55 SRW
    2021 Reflection 311BHS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12