User Tag List

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Optional 2nd 1/2 bath upgrade examples?

I have the rig in my .sig and I'm wanting to make the optional 1/2 bath a little more usable by adding a medicine cabinet in place of the mirror and some shelves/small cabinet maybe above the toilet?

If you've done such modifications to your 1/2 bath, please post! (sorry if this has been asked already - searching didn't reveal anything obvious)
    signature

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I'm at work and can't post a pic. I just added one to our 395 M class. We weren't sure if we wanted to move the mirror or not, so we mounted it to the outside wall next to the window. Can't recall the brand, but we got it at Lowes, solid dark wood, 2 shelves and mirror front. I think it measures 16 x 20. $49.99 Left the mirror where it was, still may move it to the wall above toilet.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dually mike View Post
    Can't recall the brand, but we got it at Lowes, solid dark wood, 2 shelves and mirror front. I think it measures 16 x 20. $49.99.
    Thanks for the great reference! I went to Lowes and found exactly what you were talking about.

I decided to replace the mirror with this cabinet and it fits perfectly. Of course, the hard part is finding the backing wood for the screws, so I used the same location where GD had put screws in for the mirror.

The cabinet matches the factory trim nicely - looks OEM. Thanks again!

Last edited by jjbbrewer; 07-13-2021 at 07:50 PM.
    signature