User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine XLS 23BHE Slide Controller

Does anyone know where the slide controller is located in the Imagine XLS 23BHE? It is a Schwinteck In-Wall slide out system. We have looked in most of the general recommended locations and have not found it yet. Thanks!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They love to hide them. We don't have the same tt but ours is in one of the dinette benches. I've also hear on the ceiling of the pass through on some models.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found it! It’s behind the fuse box and a pain to access. Thanks for posting!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I found mine after a good hunt as well. I was so frustrated about the inability to access it and get a good look at it that I busted out the bottom of that cabinet and replaced it with a removable piece of ¼ inch plywood with a nice finish.

Something happened to my slide out and it keeps throwing a code after moving about 4" in or out. It was some kind of Hall signal issue that I still haven't resolved. All I was able to do was bypass the code and make sure the slide was moving in-sync to get it shut. Still don't know what the issue is or how to fix it. It's still solidly winter here in Alaska, so I've got it on my list to figure out in a few months.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticJ View Post
    Yeah, I found mine after a good hunt as well. I was so frustrated about the inability to access it and get a good look at it that I busted out the bottom of that cabinet and replaced it with a removable piece of ¼ inch plywood with a nice finish.

Something happened to my slide out and it keeps throwing a code after moving about 4" in or out. It was some kind of Hall signal issue that I still haven't resolved. All I was able to do was bypass the code and make sure the slide was moving in-sync to get it shut. Still don't know what the issue is or how to fix it. It's still solidly winter here in Alaska, so I've got it on my list to figure out in a few months.
    Did you try the resyncing procedure? Move the slide out a few inches then back in all the way keeping the slide in button pressed up to 5 secs after it stopped then repeat 3 to 4 times.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE