User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bags4266 View Post
    Here’s my take, we bought a brand new 2600rb, sold our A class. We go out for the summer 5/6 months at a time. The 2600rb had some same issues, trim popping soft shower pan, HW heater only works on electric bad control board. Bedroom slider door feel off. All easy fixes to me. I would rather spend my money than wait for a 2 month service call and have some idiot work on my trailer.
    It’s comical at this point. On the roof replacing the capacitor on the AC that keep popping the breaker and I see this. We are officially outside of the realm of easy road fixes. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4878.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	35694
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4877.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	35695

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3 Humans, 2 Dogs
    2021 Chevy 2500HD High Country
    2021 3250BH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg that roof is bad, that is out of the toolbox fixes. Did you inspect the roof when purchased or this happened after?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here’s my take, we bought a brand new 2600rb, sold our A class. We go out for the summer 5/6 months at a time. The 2600rb had some same issues, trim popping soft shower pan, HW heater only works on electric bad control board. Bedroom slider door feel off. All easy fixes to me. I would rather spend my money than wait for a 2 month service call and have some idiot work on my trailer.
    I agree. The last thing I want is to leave my trailer in some dealer's parking lot for 2 months and then have some incompetent screw up 3 different things. I enjoy doing most of my maintenance and modifications, and have been fortunate with my 2020 Reflection. Probably MORE than fortunate considering some of the stories coming out of 2021 builds.

Now I realize there are some folks that will complain about little things like loose screws and drawers that won't close, etc., but it's just sad when I read of those getting trailers that are literally falling apart on the first couple of trips, then being told by the dealer service department that it will be 3 months before they can get to them. I can't think of many industries where companies could do this to their customers and still remain in business.
    Last edited by dryfly; 07-26-2021 at 09:14 PM.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg that roof is bad, that is out of the toolbox fixes. Did you inspect the roof when purchased or this happened after?
    Yeah, the salesman was bragging about the walk-on roof and I told him I didn’t think the ladder would hold me so we tested it. He showed me each roof mounted item while we were up there. No bubbles present at the time. I guess the good news is the torn sealant looks fresh and there’s no damage to the actual rubber roof sheeting stuff so it could probably be fixed without too much destruction. Not gonna lie, I’m pretty optimistic but this makes me sick to my stomach. We bought it in February, took it out for 4 days in April, and we’ve been in it for the last 26 days straight on our month long summer trip. When I say it’s new..it’s very new. We will probably be heading straight home to Florida from where we are in Texas. With the AC not working it will be miserable to continue the trip for another week.

3 Humans, 2 Dogs
    2021 3250BH

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    250 miles from home on our 7k mile cross country trip and thinking to myself, surely nothing else could go wrong before we get home. Fate and Mr Murphy laughed squarely in my face.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4954.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	35769

3 Humans, 2 Dogs
    2021 3250BH

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterA View Post
    250 miles from home on our 7k mile cross country trip and thinking to myself, surely nothing else could go wrong before we get home. Fate and Mr Murphy laughed squarely in my face.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4954.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	35769

Too bad no tpms. It may have saved you

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    Too bad no tpms. It may have saved you

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    This was 4 miles from our last stop and I had just checked pressures. I think it just separated. Glad it didn’t take out the tire behind it. I had just replaced that one after a sidewall puncture.

3 Humans, 2 Dogs
    2021 3250BH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow again, you have some luck. First thing I did when I drove mine off the lot was drive into the Goodyear dealer lot

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow again, you have some luck. First thing I did when I drove mine off the lot was drive into the Goodyear dealer lot
    Fortunately the damage looks worse than it is. All the talk about China bombs on the forum convinced me to get the tires replaced and have the tpms sensors installed that came with my truck but life got in the way. Kinda regretting not making it a priority but lesson learned. At least I’ll have 3 brand new Goodyear’s on for our next adventure (already installed one with the tpms).

3 Humans, 2 Dogs
    2021 3250BH

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When a tire goes down the one tire left on that side will be carrying twice the load that it is intended too. That tire can overheat and suffer some damage. That could be why it is not uncommon to hear of people having a second tire go bad not long after the first one did.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12