User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exterior Blue Lights under bedroom slide stopped working on Reflection 337RLS

I took delivery of our 2021 Reflection 337RLS fifth wheel on April 7, 2021. After a few trips the blue lights under the bedroom slide stopped working. I removed the floor under the bed storage bin and found that the Wago connector had been pushed off by the bed slide out frame. I am going attach photos in hopes that this will help others that may experience a similar issue. I reattached the connector but was afraid that the same issue would occur again so I cut out a piece from a large coffee can plastic lid and screwed it down so that the slide would move over the connector bundle. So far so good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Light connection_6.jpg   Blue Light connection_1.jpg   Blue Light connection_2.jpg   Blue Light connection_7.jpg  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same thing happen to me and I found the same problem. I replaced the connectors and all is well.
    Wondering why there was not enough clearance, lo and behold, I found the slide out rollers were twisted
    because of loose or just one screw holding them to the foot of the bed. This in turn dropped the foot of the
    bed down and was the noise problem. I am researching a different type of roller rather the the cheap rollers
    used by GD.