User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a 2021 303RLS in June that had it installed. The living room AC cools the bedroom better than it does the LR. The AC in the BR could freeze us out at night.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el Rojo View Post
    I think Momentums and Solitudes come standard with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by el Rojo View Post
    We installed ours (3) about 10 days ago. We're camping in 89 degrees with humidity. We can no longer take an afternoon nap with all 3 AC's running. Now we just use the living room AC. No telling how much electricity we wasted cooling the outdoors. We can also watch the living room TV with that AC on where we couldn't hear the TV before.

FYI, I don't sell these or get a commission, just trying to pass along a nice upgrade to the folks who need them.

Red
    2021 gd solitude 390rk using airxcel 48000 series heat pump/ac but thinking about putting in 3rd heat pump... not quite sure which is the quietest but these aren’t terrible
    Leo & Cathy
    2021 Solitude 390 RK
    2017 F350 DRW Longbed

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed ours today. Definitely increased airflow in a big way. Mine had trouble keeping up with the temp. We hit 103 and the best we were able to muster on one ac was 90, 13 deg below ambient. Temp has dropped now to about 88 and we are fast cooling at around 76 and dropping. I am sure if I added the second air it would do better, but I only have a 30 amp connection at home.

The system fit well and installed very easy. Definite measurable significant results. Very happy with it.
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by greische View Post
    I plan to do the DIY myself on my heat pump in the living room. I already sealed off the dump vents and that made a difference
    I did the DIY and it made a difference. I also blocked off a couple vents in the LR. We now run the LR heat pump at night and are very comfortable sleeping. Also quieter when watching TV. Entire job cost about $10
    Gary & Debbie Reischer
    Chadds Ford, Pa
    2020 Solitude 2930RL-R
    2015 F350 Lariat CC 6.7 Diesel Pull Rite 4400 Super Glide Hitch

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another Atta Boy for RV Air Flow Systems.

I did the DIY and it made a difference. I also blocked off a couple vents in the LR. We now run the LR heat pump at night and are very comfortable sleeping. Also quieter when watching TV. Entire job cost about $10
    I plan to do the diy on the ac in the bedroom. One thing for me, when I disassembled, the ac bolts were loose. Have any of you experienced that?.
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redapple63 View Post
    I plan to do the diy on the ac in the bedroom. One thing for me, when I disassembled, the ac bolts were loose. Have any of you experienced that?.
    I didn’t even check mine when I was there. Torque spec for those bolts I believe is 40 inch lbs. you just gave me another project, even though it is only about 15 minutes for both inits
    Gary & Debbie Reischer
    Chadds Ford, Pa
    2020 Solitude 2930RL-R
    2015 F350 Lariat CC 6.7 Diesel Pull Rite 4400 Super Glide Hitch

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t even check mine when I was there. Torque spec for those bolts I believe is 40 inch lbs. you just gave me another project, even though it is only about 15 minutes for both inits
    Yes, definitely check. Was certainly not expecting them to be literally loose and ready to fall out. Going to check br ac today.
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Redapple63 View Post
    Yes, definitely check. Was certainly not expecting them to be literally loose and ready to fall out. Going to check br ac today.
    I will say, with rv airflow installed, single air running, 104 outside, maintains about 20 deg below ambient. Had a head start this morning before it got hot.
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I just checked my Solitude 345 GK. The airflow is in the living room unit only. The bedroom unit does not have it. The ac seems to be very good in this unit. One thing I would like to ask others about is the noise level. My bedroom unit actually seems quieter than the living room unit with the Airflow. I used an app on my phone to check both units. The bedroom unit is averaging 80 decibels & even though the living room unit seems louder it’s averaging 77 decibels. Has anyone else checked their sound levels?
    Ray & Flo
    2021 Silverado 3500HD DRW
    2021 Solitude GK345-R
    Morryde IS & Disc Brakes
    Solar System. 8 100 AH Lithium batteries, 12 200 watt panels, Victron 3000 watt inverter, Smart Shunt, Cerbo, & 2 MPPT Charger/Controllers
    Travel 6 months each year

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USA in a Chevrolet View Post
    I just checked my Solitude 345 GK. The airflow is in the living room unit only. The bedroom unit does not have it. The ac seems to be very good in this unit. One thing I would like to ask others about is the noise level. My bedroom unit actually seems quieter than the living room unit with the Airflow. I used an app on my phone to check both units. The bedroom unit is averaging 80 decibels & even though the living room unit seems louder it’s averaging 77 decibels. Has anyone else checked their sound levels?
    Give me two weekends and when we head up to Red River, NM, I'll make sure I have my DB Meter and get a couple of readings.

Obviously, we don't have your exact coach, but we have it's Reflection cousin.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast