User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chevy Trailer TPMS Alerts

My 2020 Chevy Silverado came with the trailer TPMS valve stems. If I read the user guide correctly, the only problem alert you get is a visual color change on the Trailer screen. Does anyone know if there is an audible alert? Dashboard alert? Other? I am red/green colorblind so concerned that I will not see a change in color. Plus it sounds like I have to have the Trailer screen displayed all the time instead of Google Maps or music screens.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDavid View Post
    My 2020 Chevy Silverado came with the trailer TPMS valve stems. If I read the user guide correctly, the only problem alert you get is a visual color change on the Trailer screen. Does anyone know if there is an audible alert? Dashboard alert? Other? I am red/green colorblind so concerned that I will not see a change in color. Plus it sounds like I have to have the Trailer screen displayed all the time instead of Google Maps or music screens.
    Bump.
    Anyone? I am curious.
    2020 Reflection 303RLS "Betty Roy"
    2023 Silverado 2500 HD, 6.6L Duramax " "
    1955 Ford F-100 "Nellie"
    2017 Great Dane mix "Nibbler", 2018 English Lab "Hamilton"