User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 22MLE - switch at control center does what?

Picked up our new 22MLE Friday. There is a brown switch (like the ones in the bathroom for light and fan) located on the control center between the cable input and water faucet (this is in the front storage bay). The switch is not labeled. I cannot determine what it does. No obvious lights come on. It does not affect the water pump - I assumed that would be the logical use for it. The technician that did the walk through with us couldn't determine what it was for either. And I've read the manuals, which do not reference the switch at all. So, thought I would ask before start pulling things apart to see if I can trace any connected wires to a source...

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of the Imagines have a very dim blue light on the frame rail near the sewer discharge. Best bet is to operate the switch and check when it's dark outside.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Some of the Imagines have a very dim blue light on the frame rail near the sewer discharge. Best bet is to operate the switch and check when it's dark outside.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks FT4NOW, that's what it is. Appreciate the info!